Over half of the entire world’s population
cannot afford to use the mobile Internet.
85% of the world are on restrictive pay-as-you-go plans.
Mobile internet connectivity means:
• Access to an endless stream of knowledge
• Global communication and news
• Address, mapping, and contact information
• Banking, bill paying, and shopping
• Selling and making money
• Collaboration/access to a global workforce
• Donations and funding
• Internet, cloud storage and computing
Oversignal has created a way to connect the world to free mobile internet through advertising.
*Over 50 million people have already provided
proof to our concept.
*Jana Mobile, through a proprietary browser, connects 50 million people to the mobile internet.
Oversignal provides free mobile minutes whenever
a user engages with an ad or downloads a mobile app.
• No restrictions.
• No proprietary browser.
• No intrusion on user experience.